terms of service
- Create the idea of your commission.
- Does my style match your vision of what you want?
- Check the queue page. If I am open for commissions, proceed.
- Fill out the commission form.
- If accepted, I will respond with an invoice to your Paypal address.
- If you are able to catch me on Livestream, you can watch me draw your commission live, ask questions, and suggest corrections.
- Work-in-progress (WIP) images, if applicable, will be uploaded to Trello.
- I will allow up to two major changes to your commission before I charge for additional time spent working.
- Turnaround time is about a month unless otherwise stated.
- I will post your commission on Furaffinity, Weasyl and/or Twitter depending on the nature of the commission.
Terms of Service
- I will draw any animal with the exception of humans.
- Structures, objects and characters must be organic. I am not comfortable drawing mechs or buildings.
- Adult artwork involving my personal characters is forbidden.
- You must provide a visual reference. Text references are unreliable and not comprehensive.
- I refuse to draw artwork which I find distasteful or malicious. If there is a specific subject you are considering commissioning me for, please ask.
- All personal characters involved in the image must be provided with permission from their respective owner.
- I reserve the right to refund, cancel, or refuse a commission if I am not comfortable completing it.
- Rush orders will incur additional fees, and hard deadlines are not guaranteed.
- I am permitted to post commissioned work in my appropriate galleries. However, you may request your username omitted from the description for no additional charge. You may also request an altered version of the image, for an additional fee.
- Once you purchase the commission, the picture is yours to re-post at your discretion. However, you may not claim the artwork as your own work.
- I reserve the right to sell artwork as prints that may involve your character. Removing this right will incur an additional fee.
- Prices are to be used as a guideline. The final price of a commission will be determined with the invoice.
- The full cost of the commission is to be paid before I will begin drawing. No exceptions.
- Upon reaching your name in the queue, if there is no communication or payment after a consecutive seven days, the slot will be forfeited.
- Currently I am Paypal and Square as a method of payment.